Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's OK Thursday #7

Time for It's OK Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays

But, can I do something a bit different and do It's NOT OK Thursday? I am going to say yes. 

So...

It's NOT OK...

...That my best friend is going back up to NorCal.  She's a teacher up there, and came down here for the holidays.  But, now she is leaving again to go back home.

...It's not ok that I have 2 HUGE pimples growing on my face...and painful too.  Didn't I just have my 26th birthday?  Why is this happening to me? (1:36) Is this going to be forever?

... It's not ok that this post is a Debbie Downer.
I love when SNL cast members can't keep it together!

OK I'm gonna make this post more postive.

It's ok...

...that my best friend is going back home to NorCal in a couple days.  
It was great to hangout with her for 2 weeks!

...It's ok that my face is harboring painful pimples because I have make-up and Advil.

... It's ok that this post is no longer a downer!

2 comments:

  1. I HATE painful pimples!!! Try doing an aspirin mask! You don't have to do your whole face, but basically grind up an Aspirin, mix it with a tiny bit of water to make a paste, apply it to the broken out area (or just pack it on top of the pimple), leave it for 10-15 minutes until it's totally dry, and then rinse it off with warm water.

    I do this whenever I feel myself getting one - mine usually last 2-3 weeks when they're big and deep - and the last time I did this it was gone in 3 days, no joke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they last FOREVER! omg I am going to try that right now!!! Thanks for the tip!!

      Delete