Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You know those dreams that feel like they happened for realsies?

I had one of those dreams last night that I legit thought was real.
Like. For. Real.
Have you ever had one of those?
If only for the fact that it was set in another country 
I'd probably have woken up and believed that it really happened.
Well, it did wake me up 
(and 2 hours before my alarm and I couldn't go back to sleep!)
I'm not sure if it was a good dream or a sad dream.
I hate to be so cryptic.


And I just don't really know what to do about it.
But, like is it a sign that I should do something about the situation?
Or should I know reality and not do anything?
What would you do?
Like. For Real. Honest opinions pretty pleeeease!

2 comments:

  1. I would Google the heck out of that shit!!! And then tell everybody what it means. And then probably do nothing else about it because I am lazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh yea I totally googled it! Im still thinking if I should do something about it. I mean I want to...but then google said that it probably mirrors real life so then Im like hmmm maybe i shouldn't...but then Im like but I want too! haha ill figure it out in a couple days i hope! haha

      Delete