Friday, February 15, 2013

Embarassing work moment

I say a lot of dumb stuff.
I am aware of this.
Image found via Pinterest

So, at work today my boss invited me to an event one of our vendors was holding.
It is supposed to be down at the race track in a city nearby.
He said it was the asphalt vendor that invited him.
I didn't put two and two together.
So, I said, "Oh, I've never been to a horse race before!"
He laughed and laughed and laughed.
He said it wasn't horse races, but drag racing!
He was like, "There won't be real horses, but there will be horse power!"
Oh dear, I think the boys laughed at me for the next 2 hours!
I don't think I will hear the end of it tomorrow when I go!

Image found via Pinterest

 Also, I'm not sure what the photo has to do with the text, but I thought it was funny.
Have I mentioned that I have only been at this job for a week?
I'm making quite the impression aren't I?

1 comment:

  1. OMG your blog is so cool! This kind of situation happens to me a lot at work and with friends too. I always take their jokes too literally or just don't really get the punchline. In the end somehow the jokes ends up being on me. xD

    ReplyDelete