Monday, February 4, 2013

The day after the Super Bowl should be a holiday.

...at least that's what my sister says.
I'd probably say that too if I had to work today!
I don't start my new job until next Monday,
So I have this week to get things in order.

On my to-do list:
Clean my room
Throw out old clothes
Organize my closet/drawers
Wash and clean out my car
Buy some new running shoes

Alabama Shakes: "Hold On"
 Can I please tell you how much this girl's voice rocks my socks?  Like, a lot!
She's so cool. Like. I can't even.
This has nothing to do with this post 
except that I felt that you guys needed this musical goodness in your ears.

I've spent a bit of money over the past week for some new work clothes.
My clothes that I wore at previous job were old and dingy
and to be honest didn't really fit me any more.
But, in a good way.


Like my pants are falling off me from losing 15 pounds!
I'm hoping to be at the "normal" BMI range in the next 2 weeks.
It will take a lot of hard work, but definitely possible.
Here's to working hard!

So, here's to the last Monday that I don't have to work.
And if you are at work, please enjoy these gifs that make me laugh hysterically:



 

I hope this makes your Monday a bit better!

3 comments:

  1. oh those gifs made me laugh!!! of course i LOVe the cat one. lol poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the holiday! the guys at my work were very hungover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great reason to go shopping- congrats! I feel like if I ever got to the moon, I would totally be like that last gif haha. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete