Thursday, November 8, 2012

Well would you look at that!

Early this morning, I woke up and the emergency light was on in my room (the one my dad installed in case the power goes out)...I didn't really think about it too much since I was just thinking that the power went out...but...when I got out of bed this morning...it was raining!!!  Thank you California!  I don't think you can see it too well in the photo below... but I tried to get a picture of it for you.


You can tell that it doesn't rain too much in California if I am taking a picture of it and that I am this excited for it.  Luckily, I don't really have anywhere to go today...you do not want to see Californians driving in the rain...it's like they forget how to drive or something because water is falling from the sky. lol  I think today is the only day it is supposed to rain this week, but I hope that that means that cooler weather will stay!

Now, I am off to go work on my crochet blanket a bit more (it's coming along nicely...after ripping out at least 100 rows- or so it feels like- because I couldn't figure out what the hell was going wrong with it.  But, I did!  And now it is coming along...I think I should have it finished by this time next week...if I can keep working on it this much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment