Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh my goodness gracious!

Look what came in the mail for me Saturday!  I had to wait a whole week to get this shipment of yarn in apparently, I am easily excited! I had been waiting ALL week for it.

Red Heart Light & Lofty yarn
 However, I had a couple people request some crochet headbands from me A little back story:  I made my sister a headband with the colors of the school she teaches at so she would be warm at the football games she coaches cheer at.  Well, I guess some of the girls really liked the headband, and wanted me to make some for them. 


 I had to put aside the yarn I had waited oh, so long for...but I finally finished the headbands boy are my hands sore! and I get to get started on this afghan.  I CAN"T wait...but my hands are sore!  If this is the biggest dilema in my life, I'd say I'm doing alright!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited your yarn finally came! I hope you have a blast working on your afghan...I'm slowly making more progress on mine! Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

    -Jessica (Sew In Love)

    ReplyDelete