Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Things I'm loving these days

Here are a few things I have been obsessed with!

1.)  The Head and the Heart: "Down in the Valley"

I just love everything about this song- the piano, the violin, the voice, the melody. everything.  It puts me into a really great mood when I listen to it.

2.)  Hart of Dixie
Photo courtesy of google search




When this show first came out I was like, "Ugh, that looks so dumb.  There is no way I would ever watch that."  Well, season 1 was on Instant Netflix and I didn't have anything else to watch so I thought I would give it a go.  I really, really liked it!  I hate to admit it.  But, it is worth giving it a chance.

 3.)  The Lucky One 


I wouldn't call this the best movie I have ever seen in my life, but I did enjoy it.  I think that I am just in the mood for some super sappy love movies these days, and this one was perfect for it. Although, the whole time I kept thinking that she just looked a bit too old for him.  Am I the only one?

4.)  Boot Cuffs
I need a break from my afghan...I think I'm going to try this pattern this week!

5.) These cards really do sum up a lot.

Haha, yahhh. :)
 I really ought to tell you the story of how I met a guy named Alex burns on my road trip to Alaska ones of these days.

7 comments:

  1. oh that song is so pretty!!! And I have never heard of the Lucky One, but Zach Efron, yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that e-card! They're always spot on, aren't they!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend has netflix and she was telling me how much she enjoyed 'hart of dixie'. at first i was skeptical but she seemed sincere. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I was more than skeptical before I watched it...but when you have nothing else to watch...it might be something you end up watching. And liking!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes it is! I think it airs on Tuesday nights, but I watch it online at the CW website.

      Delete
    2. argh! i had no idea you replied to me! it doesn't allow you to respond to my email? so strange. I'll have to stalk the other posts I commented on lol

      Delete