Friday, March 8, 2013

Unhealthy Celebrity Crushes

I've been crushing you guys.
Like, hard core I want to be you/ date you crushes.
I'm talking about celebrity crushes.

Who's on my list?
Let's do a count down.

#4- Chris Pine.
Image found via Google
I like this guy for so many reasons.
Have you seen Bottle Shock?  
Stop what you are doing right now and watch it.
It's on Instant Netflix!
That's one of my favorite movies.
And he has a BA in English.
It's like we were meant to be.

#3- Jennifer Lawrence
Image found via Google
Umm, can I please be her?!
She is so fun and pretty and everything I want to be in life!
She was brilliant in Silver Linings Playbook. I loved that movie too.
Every interview I see with her...I just can't get enough!

#2- James Franco

Where do I even start with James Franco?
He is so handsome,
and funny,
and smart (he has like 4 PhDs or something like that)
My obsession with him is unhealthy.
Like. I can't even.
I can't get enough of this interview with him!

#1- Adrien Brody
Image found via Google
\Now, a lot of people might be like huh? him?
Yes. I'm not sure why, but I just find him so attractive.
And he learned how to play the piano for when he was preparing for The Pianist.
Can you say dedication?
Dedication.

Who's on your celeb crush list?

6 comments:

  1. Chris Pine is beautiful! Like I am super in love with him! I am crushing on Paul Rudd, Seth Rogan, and Jason Segel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this list is awesome :D I'm too indecisive with my list. I like everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you!!! I totally agree on #4,#3 and #2!!

    ReplyDelete