Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Good things happening.

You know when you worry about things,
but then it turns out your worry was for nothing? 
Well, I was worrying.
And the worst part?
It wasn't even significant things.
And well, if I'm being honest, it wasn't even significant worry I was worrying.
I was worried that I would possibly be put on-call at work
for one of the super fun weekends I had planned before getting this job.
BUT!
The good news is that the schedule came out and I won't be on-call until the end of June!
Yay!
So, you know what that means?
That means that I get to go to the Bottle Rock Music Festival in Napa May 10-12.
And, Portland the next weekend for the Rock N' Roll series half marathon!
Waaaah!  I am so excited and relieved!
59 days until the music festival! 
I have been wanting to see The Black Keys live for like ever. ever. ever.
I am also so pumped to see:
Alabama Shakes, Andrew Bird, Dirty Projectors, Kings of Leon, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Iron & Wine, Cake, GroupLove, Rogue Wave, and to discover new people to like!

 
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: "Man on Fire"
I LOVE them live!
Seriously. Cannot. Wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment