Monday, October 22, 2012

iphone graveyard.

I'm not sure about you guys, but the pictures I take on my phone seem to get taken- then lost. I forget about them completely.  Then today I was going through my phone and I suppose in a way kind of reliving my life.  But, here are some photos from the past 2 years or so.

From one of the many wine nights with my girl friends.  We were pretending to cheers like they do on The Bachelor.

My pup.  He's adorable when he sleeps...vicious when he wakes.

I couldn't resist taking a photo of this beautiful sunset!

My Kenyan friend took me to a Kenyan restaurant (all vegetarian dish for me) it was beyond delicious!

My mom found this poor kitten abandoned.  She rescued it and it is now living at my Meemaw's farm.  We initially named it Milo, but it turns out it is a girl so we call her Miley.

A little white wine to enjoy on the hot day I spent in Venice, Italy.

A Hawaiian inspired drink my mom made me to celebrate my parents return from their vacation to Hawaii.

I can't be the only one with an "iphone graveyard" can I?

1 comment:

  1. so happy to hear little miley is now safe and cared for! so adorable.

    ReplyDelete