Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival/ NorCal Weekend

I drove up from here in Southern California up to San Jose to visit one of my best friends.  We went to the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival over in San Francisco.  Let me tell you, wow that was a crazy amount of people there!  We mainly wanted to see The Lumineers and The Head and the Heart so we only went to the FREE festival on Saturday.  It was pretty good, except that I was stuck next to some people who didn't know who The Lumineers were and decided talking about how one of them took the SAT that day, the other girl got married last weekend, and the guy is a freelance copywriter/advertiser.  If you want to learn more about their life just let me know.  I'm sure I could make a whole post on their conversation.  But, other than that it was fantastic!




On another note,  my best friend is a High School Chemistry teacher and I sat in on her classes on Friday.  She also sent me over to the English teacher to sit in on her class.  Let me tell you, this English teacher is absolutely phenomenal!  She actually has me thinking of starting the credential program to become and English teacher.  Perhaps once this high of seeing this delightful in teacher in action in the classroom wears off, I will come to my senses realizing that I don't really like kids and it wouldn't be a feasible career choice.  Or maybe I will get over my disdain for the adolescents and go for the credential.  Who knows what the future will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment