Monday, October 1, 2012

I need to marry an Aussie boy!

Have you ever heard of Tim Tams?  Or even Tim Tam Slams?  Well, let me tell you that they are the best thing!  My friend from Australia showed it to me and I have been hooked ever since.  It is a Tim Tam cookie and the slam part is enjoyed with Milo.  The unfortunate part is that these cookies are only sold in Australia and New Zealand and Canada some places as we found out on our road trip to Alaska My friend sent me some in the post today and I cannot wait to devour some!


I cannot tell you how many we ate on that trip to Alaska...but I am so glad to finally have some in my possession!  So now, my plan is to marry an Aussie boy so that I will have an unlimited supply of Tim Tams!  That's what real love is based on, right?

1 comment: