Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oi vey.

What has come of my poor little blog.
I can't even remember the last time I blogged.
It must be the fact that I have been in a funk.

The good news was that last week I had a job interview.
It was in San Francisco.
Quick story about my time in San Fran:
I got to my interview a bit early, so I decided to kill time at the Starbucks across the street.
Not one but TWO Michael Jackson impersonators started talking to me.
Please note that I was completely minding my own business and didnt even realize they were there until they started to talk to me!
It was awkward to say the least.
I mean how do you tell a Michael Jackson impersonator that you do not want ti give him your phone number?
I also posted that question on FB.  My friend said, "Beat It". I died of laughter and wished I had been that witty!
I also have a problem with random strangers talking to me.
Like the time a LA Fitness representative started talking to me at Wal-Mart about his time at a nudest beach in Europe.  I'm not even making this up!

I spent nearly a week and a half up in NorCal.
That's Northern California if you didn't know.
I spend most of the time with my aunt and cousins.
We hiked in Yosemite, saw Iron Man 3, went bowling, and ate A LOT.
I also visited with my grandma which is always the best.
Then I went to the Bottle Rock Napa Festival.


It was ah-mazing.
3 days of music!  Including: The Black Keys, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Iron & Wine, Kings of Leon, Rogue Wave, Grouplove, Train, Cake, Rodrigo y Gabriella.
So good. So dusty. So sunburned.
My tanlines/burnlines make it look like I'm still wearing sandals.

It was great to get away. But now I am trying to think of what to do next.
I guess getting back on the job hunting horse is the only option. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment