Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I had a really fun idea for this post.

I had a job interview yesterday.  I had a really fun idea of posting the outfit that I had worn mostly because I never feel like I wear cute clothes, but I found the most adorable black high heels with a little black bow on it and just about died that they had my size! and I planned on taking a photo after the interview and posting it.  But, I just didn't feel like the interview went that well I don't think I'll be too heartbroken to hear that I didn't get the job because I wasn't really looking forward to working on Saturdays  So, now I have half wallowing and half celebrating that I don't think I got it Mostly because I really wanted to go to this Bluegrass festival up in San Francisco next weekend and if I got this job I don't think it would be possible So, now it's back to more job hunting.  I'll probably wear the same outfit to the next job interview so maybe we will have another chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment