Saturday, June 8, 2013

Moving is intense.

Oh boy.  Why didn't anyone tell me how much was involved with moving?
I've been in Vancouver, Washington for almost 1 whole week now.
It feels longer.
This week was filled with changing insurance (health and car!), changing all information, setting up my room, getting a new car, starting my new job...etc.
Phew.  So tired.

The good news is that I am really enjoying my job.
It is such a change of pace from any job that I have ever had.
I am actually being trained, my bosses bought me a brand new chair, and the people I help on a day to day basis are actually nice and not yelling at me.
It's wonderful.
I still have to get a second job since this one is only part time, so keep your fingers crossed that I get the one that I interviewed for last Tuesday.  I should find out either way about that one this coming Tuesday. *fingers crossed*

The other good news is that I did a bit of exploring.
Here are some crappy iphone photos. 
I'm definitely going to go back with my "fancy" camera and do a bit more!

Mt. Hood- Taken from Fort Vancouver

The Columbian River- Taken from Portland Womens Forum State Park

Multnomah Falls

Portland Rose Gardens



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those pics are seriously breathtaking! What an awesome adventure! Glad your job is being amazing and good luck for Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is the only word that came to mind. It looks so beautiful there. Hope you have a great day. And hoping you get that other job you want.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/2013/06/quote-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete